Love your job!
We’re looking for a passionate and innovative Key Holder for our store!
Why do people love working for us? Because we have the most enthusiastic, dedicated staff around. Because our customers are always smiling. And because we know how to have fun. We're seriously passionate about great tea and amazing customer service, and we want to share it with the world.
As a Key Holder, you’ll be responsible for delivering the highest standard of customer service, introducing hundreds of new customers to the wonderful world of loose leaf tea and ensuring every customer leaves with a smile.
Your responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
• Provide the outstanding DAVIDsTEA Experience and deliver exceptional customer service.
• Educate customers about the world of tea, DAVIDsTEA blends, products and accessories.
• Act as floor supervisor in management absence to ensure smooth store operations.
• Actively work to increase customer traffic and reach sales goals through sampling and community initiatives.
• Be a leader in executing store operational duties with store opening and closing procedures.
• Maintain store aesthetic by cleaning, stocking, organizing and following merchandising plans.
• Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, company information, launches and campaigns, and ensuring that the rest of the team is up-to-date as well.
Some ideal qualities you possess:
• 1-3 years of retail sales and/or customer service experience
• A friendly and upbeat personality
• A self-starter that consistently delivers an outstanding, personalized retail experience
• Willingness to learn everything about tea
• Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
Sound good? Then join us in our mission of making the world smile—one cup at a time.
Now Hiring ~ Product Manager/Visual Merchandiser
Are you a leader who has an exceptional creative and fashion-forward vision? Are you inspired by fashion and motivated by a fast-paced and changing environment? Then we’re looking for you!
You and a fashion career with Le Château …..that’s a perfect fit!
Le Château offers a rewarding employment experience with opportunity for continuous career development. You’ll work in a collaborative environment where you’ll be involved in the execution of merchandising directives to build Le Château’s brand image.
Our Product Managers will:
As a Product Manager, Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
Join the Le Château team as a Product Manager, and experience the exciting and rewarding difference of a career at Le Château!
APPLY ON-LINE: LECHATEAU.COMView Store: Le Chateau
Do you share our passion for:
- Advocating for our customer’s needs
- Creating a personalized experience
- Genuinely display humanity in every customer interaction
- Exceptional communicator listen, honest and clear
- Get things done by leveraging each other’s unique talents across TELUS Communications
- Proactively adapt to meet the changing needs of our customers
- Flexible scheduling and competitive pay, plus commission and incentives
- Discounts on the coolest and newest wireless technology
- Health benefits and wellness at work, like massage therapy and fitness memberships
- TELUS share purchase and pension plan
- Learning and development opportunities
- A respectful workplace that is involved in the community
- Recognition programs and career excellence rewards
Got what it takes?
- Passionate about outstanding customer service
- Motivated to meet personal and store sales goals
- Comfortable with technology
- Love to work in a team and a fast-paced environment
- Got a year or two of retail sales or customer service experience
Then what are you waiting for? Apply online today by using the following link!
Contact Name: Salina Kheraj Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Name: Salina Kheraj
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgView Store: Telus
TRIFONS PIZZA CORNWALL CENTRE is looking for cooks. Must be reliable, hard working and able to work during mall hours.
Duties will include among others :Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.Operate cooking equipment such as deep fryers.Prepare foods such as pizzas, fish and chips, sandwiches, wraps and quesadillas.Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases.Prepare dough, following recipe.
Take food and drink orders and receive payment from customers.
Skills and Abilities
Food Preparation Specializations
- Cold kitchen (salads, appetizers, sandwiches)
- Fast food outlet
Security and Safety
- Wash dishes
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer, etc.)
- Prepare and cook individual dishes and foods
- Work with minimal supervision
- Ensure quality of food and determine size of food proportions
- Significant use of memory
- Continuous learning
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Public transportation is available
Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Cook (general)
Please apply in person or send resume to email@example.com.
Contact Name: Kay
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.View Store: Trifon's Pizza
iWorld Connect located in Cornwall Centre, is Western Canada’s Apple Premium Retail location, has immediate openings for Full Time and Part Time Sales Representatives.
As an expert in all things Apple you will help guide customers through their purchasing experience. You enjoy finding the right product for the right customer and solving problems. The successful candidate will have a great attitude, along with a warm and inviting personality.
A successful candidate will have owned and used Apple products and will be familiar with how they work together.
Competitive salary, incentive programs and advancement opportunities make this a rewarding opportunity.
Provide resume clearly stating your qualifications, previous employment, wage expectations, days and hours you are available for work.
We thank all who apply, only applications that meet the above criteria will be contacted.View Store: iWorld Connect